Tuesday 8 March 2016

Blog Post 1

This picture is a building design that I created in Blender 3D in High school. Although it is extremely basic, it was interesting to make as it was the first time that I had ever used a 3D software that I could design what ever I desired. Using Blender and creating this building was what influenced me to look into university degrees in this field.



This Image here represents what I believe to be a great piece of architecture. One side of this "villa" has a curve wall which creates an extremely peculiar shape to the building yet still holds its minimalistic style. The surface of the material blends into the surrounding environment.
This is a small abandon fishing village outside of Budapest. I think it is beautiful how it has stayed intact and the huts are becoming a part of the environment plants starting to grow on the roofs. I think another key element that makes this image beautiful is how the water is almost a perfect reflection of the background creating an almost eerie atmosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment